Polysafe Standard PUR is a hugely popular and highly available safety vinyl range combining the assurance of sustainable slip resistance with high durability for years of performance. Available in 16 traditional and clean designs, the range incorporates safety aggregates in the vinyl to create a safe yet attractive interior in commercial or residential settings
Polysafe Standard features the exclusive Polysafe PUR reinforcement for optimum appearance retention & superior cleaning benefits.
- Reinforced with Polysafe PUR for optimum appearance retention
- Up to 60% life cycle maintenance cost saving compared to untreated safety floors
- BRE Global A+ Rated Product (Certificate No: ENP 472) in major use areas such as healthcare & education*
- Fully HSE compliant - 36+ RRL Pendulum (wet test)
- Independently assessed by British Board of Agrement with product performance assured for at least 10 years in recommended use areas
- Coloured quartz, aluminium oxide and silicon carbide particles incorporated in the vinyl to improve traction and safety underfoot.
- Sustainable wet slip resistance assured throughout the guaranteed life of the product.
Roll Price: £8.35 + Vat Per Sq Mtr
Cut Length Price: £10.40 + Vat Per Sq Mtr
|Product Code:||Standard 2mm Cedar Blue 4060|
We can offer a delivery service to most areas in Mainland England & Wales but unfortunately only a limited service to Scotland.
To view all the postcode areas in alphabetical order that we cannot deliver to or that require a call, text or e mail before placing your order please Click Here
We will aim to deliver your goods within 2 to 10 days after the day we received your order. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree a mutually acceptable alternative date, or offer you a full refund.
Under £175: £7.50 + Vat = £9
Over £175: Free Delivery
Delivery is arranged on a 2 day run between 8am – 6pm (Weekdays Only) and will need to be signed for.
You can choose your preferred 1st day of the delivery run prior to checkout. Next day delivery is normally only available on orders placed before 11.30am (Monday – Friday).
If you are ordering after 11.30am and delivery is urgent, please send a text message or call prior to ordering and we will check with transport to see if next day delivery is possible.
We will confirm by text message (Please provide your mobile phone number at checkout) and email if the preferred 1st day of delivery is possible. If it is not possible, we will arrange delivery for the next earliest delivery day, but you can change this by replying to the text or email message.
Although nearly all deliveries are scheduled for the 1st day we allow the 2nd day just in case something goes wrong.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a time the flooring will be delivered.
If you cannot find what you require please call us on 01908 765014, send a text message to 07931 758436 or e mail email@example.com, we are more than happy to help.
*Due to the size of vans and lorries required to deliver flooring materials please call us prior to ordering if you live in a remote destination or have restricted access.